Where I be... ( Non LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where I be... ( Non LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:00:21 -0600
    I've had several inquires as to why I've been so quiet.... sooo I'm
going to take a Non LSR moment and let ya know...

With the divorce came a change in my basic daily living routine... ...
darnedest thing... when nobody else is home the person remaining has to do
all the work... Hmmm interesting...  ( always a master of the obvious ) Like
Oh say pay the bills.... shop.... clean... wash clothes... so on and so
forth...( if ya know of something I'm not doing feel free to add it to my "
To Do list ")   What I've found amazing is that I'm enjoying it
enormously.... just taking care of the little stuff.... Cept that shopping
gig..  here let me fill you in....

I go shopping on the way home... hmmm more micro nuke Burrito's... good
call.... I get home and go to put the ten pack in the fridge only to
discover it won't be lonely as there is already 45 of them puppy's in
there.... ( if ya want to throw a Burrito party drop me a line.... I'd be
the man ) ( and No I don't see a world wide shortage in our future )

I've always been an optimist.... so doing the bills as well as running the
business.... I figured life would be about the same.... only she took her
income with her... ( damn woman )... so rather then saying I can't afford
something, I've said HOW can I afford it... and the obvious answer was to
focus on the business.... soooo I've pitched a tent down there and worked
hard making it pay for the toys... and Yep it's going to do that.... last
year the Rock gig had an increase of 42% in total gross sales.... this year
my goal is to keep more of the actual sales... so I'm building a business
system that allows the place to operate in my absence... that way I can own
the business rather then having bought myself a job.... Hmmm yet another
interesting concept....

This thing is going to be to long to mail ... so I'm going to leave it at
that... I'm fine... having fun.... getting ready to rattle that bread box
out back and sneak in a motor... go have some fun.... Life is Good

Keith ( that seperating Cloths light and dark is Highly over rated by the
way )