Add ons

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Add ons
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:08:41 -0800
If this is the case does that hold true for other classes
that state the bodiy must remain stock. ie GC or ALT. Can I add something to
the stock body and it still be considered stock except specfics about air
damns and wings?
****************
Bill & list,

Depends on what you add. Page 38, sect. 4.CC, 1st sentence, 2002 rulebook "Any
device which has the apparent purpose of directing, limiting or controlling
air flow around or within the and was not a part of the original body."

In other words if it looks like streamlining then it is. I'll let you add the
strip that NASCAR used last year on super speedway cup cars that was
perpendicuar to the X axis. In fact I don't care if that strip is over 2'
high.

What are you adding?

Dan Warner