RE: Dry Sump stuff

To: "'Elon'" <netstuff@attbi.com>, "'LSR-List'"
Subject: RE: Dry Sump stuff
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:09:53 -0500
Sorry for the delay in reply. Hope this is the final note on Dry Sump
Attributes.
I only repeat what I get from the Engine Builders, and comments are that
the greater the vacuum, the greater the loss of oil from the top end.
This includes wrist pins as well as valves. Most recent reply was "I
can't tell you the reason, only the result"
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"