TC , Data Loggers and Bores,Oh My !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: TC , Data Loggers and Bores,Oh My !
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:26:20 EST
Fellow cabin-fever sufferers,.....I hope this isn't just a sneaky way to
resurrect the TC thread......I was fortunate enough to attend the Indy G.P.
last year and would like to share a few observations. Due to attendance being
way down from the 2 previous GP events, good tickets and lodging could be had
at discount on Race day. I believe this is mostly due to A, it's not such a
novelty anymore, and B, not a lot of action because of the dominance of the
leaders..I think that Schuey is probably the best driver, but with changes
necessitated by recent seasons, we'll find out how good. I feel a few of the
changes are not positive, and really backward.  The $ vs competition argument
is always a ready thread on this list, but I find it a hard swallow in BIG
bucks Gran Prix competition.  Let's see what impact this makes on the
ballcap,butt-crack and Bud crowd at the next Indy GP....Y'all.. Bob, Damn
Bronx Yankee, Wanner