Re: Blizzard of 1978 (non lsr)

To: foxriverkid@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Blizzard of 1978 (non lsr)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:58:56 -0800 (PST)
As I recall, the snow was about five feet deep, and drifts went up to about ten
feet in places.  Oklahoma is very windy!  Parked cars on un-cleared residential
streets were just barely defined by little bulges in the snow.
Dick J

 "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net> wrote:I have a feeling that '78 was
small compared to the blizzard of '47. I remember looking towards our kitchen
window and seeing a small dog looking in. Thought it was cute until I
remembered that the kitchen window was at least eight feet off of the ground.
Hello, Snowdrift!