Re: internet scams

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: internet scams
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:56:05 -0700
I also got one with the subject "eBay's acquisition of PayPal". It asked for
debit card number, 4 digit ATM pin number, mother's maiden name, birth date,
etc.  Everything they need to begin using your credit and identity
immediately. I hop noone is foolish enough to provide that type of
information. I also noticed the URL was redirected to a nonsecure, non Ebay,
site. We live among a bunch of low lifes that are too damn lazy to go out
and work for a living.