RE: NON LSR old age

To: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NON LSR old age
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:05:10 -0600
Sparky:
do you think your mom would mind going out in my cold garage and "running
the valves" for me?

Actually, I finally went out and did it myself.  My virgin experience
checking the lash on an OHC.  No big deal.  Didn't even break the magnesium
valve cover.

So who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?  Of course, you should
keep the tricks EASY, make sure they don't require too much (physical OR
mental) STRENGTH, AGILITY, or ENERGY-- and you should be prepared to offer
extraordinary encouragement.
Russ, #1226B