Re: 2 magazine articles, one BIG engine, salt report

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>, <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 2 magazine articles, one BIG engine, salt report
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:03:58 -0700
Csaba Csere was upside down in the car, no injuries, held in place by the
belts.  Dave Koehler of the safety crew was on his stomach by the car
talking to him.  The intent was to pull the car upright with him in place
... safest was to do it.  He panicked for some reason and popped the
release, falling on his head and getting a nasty sore neck.

The guys at the magazine will NEVER let him forget it.  The doctor who
treated him in Salt Lake is probably still laughing.  Koehler has some
choice comments too although he is circumspect enough to not spread them
around.

Lingenfelter smiled a HUGE smile when we were talking about the incident a
couple of years later.

Wes