Quick Change Rear

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick Change Rear
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@spartajunction.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:52:21 -0500
I have a Frankland Quick Change rear that I'm  getting rid of. It's an
older unit with drum brakes; huge aluminum drum brakes, and a wide 5
bolt pattern. I think it has a gear in it; but no spur gears. Picked it
up for a street rod project that will not happen. If your interested I
can send you some pictures. I'm in northeast PA (all the way up in the
corner) if you thinking of picking it up. Will gladly trade my QC for
your stuff.

RichK