Re: Mule motor parts...(pt 3 )

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Mule motor parts...(pt 3 )
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:01:01 EST
Doug, Don't pick on Keith, we all spell Southern once in a while. I ran
across an audio tape on eBay that teaches you how to speek southern. Great,
now we can all sound like Ward Burton. By the way Keith ,what is your eBay
ID? Remember the parts are worth more than the whole. Bob in snowy
connecticut