Brand New Snap On tool chests for sale- Last Call

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Brand New Snap On tool chests for sale- Last Call
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:42:16 EST
These are the last brand new pair of my Snap On tool chests that I have For
Sale.  The top chest is KRA59H  which lists for $ 895.00 I am selling for $
425.00 with a new Snap On Nylon dust cover.
                   The other chest fits under the KRA59H, it is KRA429 and
has 3 drawers,  it lists for $ 450.00 I am selling for $ 225.00
                    These are the last of the 6 chests I have already sold.
When these are gone, they are gone, there is no more.   Hope that someone out
there needs them.   Regards,   Tony G    LI,NY