Re: Caster

To: "richard spencer" <handelbars@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Caster
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:42:49 -0500
Richard

It's perhaps possible, but I doubt it as I believe it will give you negative
caster and you don't want that. May just be better off to cut the ball joint
ends and weld back on with an offset. Or weld in the threaded rings that
come with Chrysler joints at what ever offset you want to get your desired
caster.

Be careful, all this moving around will screw up the bump steer, and then
you will make any steering problems you have worse.

John