List Info ( time to Fess up Buckwheat )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:51:05 -0600
Some poo poo head asks a simple question about Data acquisition and we all
benifet by sharing our collective knowledge.... Hmmm   interesting isn't
it....

Soooo now my querry is .... What is your question?  Seriously... don't ya
really want to know how the other guys are solving some problem?

Same for these guys that are sitting on the sidelines NOT talking... but
idly enjoying what we have to say.... Why not jump your nappy butt in here
and tell us a bit about yourself.... Come on... it's gotta be your favorite
topic.... I never met a racer that wasn't interested in telling his
story..... Jump in here.... we don't bite.... ( again mind that Glen
character )

Okay so if you have never done this.... let me give you a little quick list
of highlights.... Who are you? What are your interests in LSR, What brought
you here to the list?  What are your other interests.... Who was the first
girl you made love to? ( Wait a dang minute... this is getting outta
hand.... disreguard all after Hello )...... you get the idea....Spelling is
what others do.... here Content is King....

Keith (I had a really good punch line here bout Round bottomed boys in
sailer suits not counting... but thought better of it... thought I might
offend those associated with Mops and Jar tops or something like that.... )
( Always politically correct.... Okay... I knew someone who was once.... but
then they spun thier military bearing as well )