Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: 1964 Bonneville Roadster]]

To: motorgrafx@fuse.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: 1964 Bonneville Roadster]]
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:38:59 EST
In a message dated 2/26/03 8:18:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
motorgrafx@fuse.net writes:

> >>KT sez ask a question and I'll get an answer- KT, bet I won't on this one.
> I am in possession of a 1932 Ford roadster that was run at Bonneville in
> 1964 photos that make it different from the rest shows frenched 1941 Ford
> tailites and stalks on each side of the license plate for license plate
> lights. Now there could not have been THAT many '32 roadsters running in
> 1964. If I could get some names, I would play detective and hunt down each
> lead until I find out who ran it. It seems like a small insignificant
> request but it means a lot to me. Thank you for any help in advance.
> >>John Backus- snowed in in Cincinnati like Dick J.

OOOOOOH, Sounds like a documented race car restoration project! Is it safe to
say you've gone through every issue of Hot Rod  that had a Bonneville
feature? Finding an old race cars history is half the fun. Good luck with the
project. Bob in connecticut