Re: West Coast - San Francisco

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: West Coast - San Francisco
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:39:37 -0800
It's not part of the nethercutt. I think they loan cars to them. It's a
brass and marble decor just outstatning. Great book and research center,
collectors store and other things on a rotation . A few race cars as well.
It's a must see if in the area open Wed. thru Sun. Look up the blackhawk
museum on google.
Glen