air compressors/jacks

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: air compressors/jacks
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:43:44 -0700
list and Glen:

Thanks for the heads up regarding the Sears Craftsman Club. Is this an
elite country club or can "workin' folks" join ?(LOL) I found a nice 3
1/2ton floor jack at Sams Club for $59+tax. Made in China,with Michelin
logo on it. lifts 5 1/2-22". Has a nice removable rubber saddle insert and
a small magnetic attached parts tray. All right Glen,does one have to be
a "craftsman" to join the club??
ps. who's gonna help me lift this 91# jack!!HE HE
Thanks
Tom Shannon
Salt Lake City