Trying to locate fastners

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trying to locate fastners
From: "Bill Pokey Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:49:35 -0500
I am trying to locate a couple of different fastners. First one is kind of
odd ball unless you have ever done any upolstery work. I believe it's called
Lift-A-Dot a small oval type plate that sandwiches the material between it
then snaps over a post. typically used on side curtains and tonneau covers.

Ok the next one should be easy. The push button type toggle clamps you see
holding the lexan side windows. Who makes these? I have sources for buying
one or two at a time, but would like to know who makes them.

Bill