Re: Katie Young Cortez

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Young Cortez
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:28:28 -0800
on 3/4/03 5:56 AM, Jon Wennerberg at jonw@up.net wrote:

> Did I miss something?  Is Katie's class project license plates?  I gotta
> couple that she might want.  What kinda plates?  Race-type?

Hi, Jon--

Well, tomorrow I begin my LSR class for the students. I will be showing them
video of myself and a slide show of my b-vile/dry lakes bio starting at age
2 (my dad wouldn't take me until I was Johnny-on-the-spot trained.

Anyway you didn't miss anything, what I am teaching is a class on is LSR but
I do have a growing collection of license plates in my classroom. I am
trying to get one from each state.

Take care and thanks to all of you for your support with my LSR enrichment
class I am teaching 40 7-11 year lods over the next 16 weeks.

:- ) Katie Young Cortez