Maxton Work weekend....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton Work weekend....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:28:08 -0600
Oh the shame of it all.... I've NEVER gone to one of these work weekends....
ya know where folks come out and bust thier butts to make the track pretty
to play on..... Well.... this time I had a sorry excuse.... Tonya was going
to go.... soooooooo well you get the idea...

Had a blast..... painted lines down the track.... swept and patched
concrete.... so on and so forth... what a wonderful group of people

Generally the track is in great shape for the meet coming up at the end of
the month...  Should be a great time... Hey we even have the awards banquet
at this first one....

Keith