RE: Wheelbase

To: "'Want1937hd@aol.com'" <Want1937hd@aol.com>, BWANA343@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Wheelbase
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:46:35 -0700
Actually, I'd like to see that, LOL

Dale C.

                In a message dated 3/10/03 7:50:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BWANA343@aol.com
                writes:

                > But if your class allows lengthening the WB, is there a
formula or rule of
                > dumb, say regarding speed ? .....................
..........Bob, length
                > matters, Wanner

                I don't think they'll allow you to run an articulated ladder
truck Bob, nice
                try though. Bob in connecticut

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..