Not so quiet here.....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not so quiet here.....
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:38:12 -0600
Well, let's see......Dr. Mayf and Dale Pulju and I finished up the basic
construction of the shop in Pahrump, stuff is in it and it is locked up
until I can return in May and install the trim. Loaded a car trailer on the
top of the big gooseneck and came back to Texas to an ice storm that closed
I-10 for 100 miles or so. Now you talk about throttle control.......

A week into recovering from prostate surgery....not any fun but they got
all the cancer....!!!! JUST GO GET CHECKED!!!!! Early detection saved me a
bunch of pain and hassle with chemo and radiation. If anybody wants to find
out the details, contact me. Email or 512-303-2376.

Jeldon (team fiberglass guy) is stripping the paint from the new rear body
panels which enclose the rear tires. I am finishing up the turbo
installation design for the rear engines and preliminary design for the new
front end and steering (unpowered).
And impatiently waiting for the doc to say that I can drive a car again.
That's about all for now,
Skip