Re: Intercooler Ice required

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Intercooler Ice required
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:55:21 -0600
When I drove Paul Chism's Twin Turbo'd Jag.... it had a 12 gallon fuel cell
he was using for Iced water... same bag technology Rick's talking about...
only we used more bags.... ( we had around 1400 avalible but I think we were
only using about 1100hp..)

The one thing I didn't like about the senario was the water sloshing around
and ripping the tank out of it's mounts in the event of an accident...   So
I might consider baffling an Aluminum water tank rather then using something
that doesn't contain the water in it's place.

Keith ( again just sharing miscilanious ramblings... with a serious lack of
spelling or knowledge )