RE: Katies Lesson plan?

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Katies Lesson plan?
From: "brian falkner" <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:34:59 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)
Hi Blokes & Blokesses, from 45o S.
Not doing anything automotive performance wise lately, just enjoy the
lurking.

I would like lesson plans copies too please Katie?
I'm going back to school, learning to teach, and if I cant get some
enthusiastic learning from your subject......well, that's just not possible!

Please email me if so, to...falken@ihug.co.nz

Brian NZ