Re: Made in USA vs. "Them" (Second Attempt)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Made in USA vs. "Them" (Second Attempt)
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:16:37 -0700
Jonathan Amo wrote:

>>"Well I can pipe in on the conversation here because I work in the >>
>>field of cars. I am an ASE Master Technition that has worked in the >>
>>field for 10 years now..."

I is a master technition (technician) but I can't spell it.  LOL, I couldn't
pass that one up.
I am a master technician as well on jet engines.
I own a 1995 Stealth, which is actually a Mitsubishi, and I have not had any
problems with it. I do regular oil changes and my only other expenses in 8
years were tires and a battery.  My wife owned a 1996 Mazda 626 for 6 years
and we had the same luck with hers. No problema. A guy that I work with
bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and has had nothing but problems in the
first six months. My wife traded her 626 in on a Jeep Liberty and so far the
1st year has been maintenance free. I have my fingers crossed.

Jim