Re: non lsr war and freedom.

To: Speedy One <androt36@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: non lsr war and freedom.
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 05:40:27 -0500
Speedy there is a delete key on your keyboard, ok..

Most here are US vets or still in reserves with some still on active duty that
have been called to serve and the subject of war is one close to home. Most all
take pride in either currently defending freedom or have been previously
involved and will always be a subject that is close to the heart. With memories
of family or friends that died in order to keep our freedom alive you can get an
attitude about any person or group of people no matter what race religion or
ethnic group that would like to see freedom as we know know it end along with of
course our demise personally as well. As an individual I have always taken
offense to any person or group that would rather see me dead. If you honestly
think that you are getting the real facts on any news broadcast no matter what
the source you are deceiving yourself. All news is steered in one way or another
to include the agenda of the country or organization that publishes the 'news'.
As far as the morons in Hollywood having an opinion that matters in national
policy it is a joke. The majority have struggled to finish high school at best.
Would you be comfortable about the student council of 'PS101' setting foreign
policy? That is the qualifications of the majority of the 'high profile' war
protesters. The rest of them just plain don't have the facts, only what they
heard from some news organization.

So if pride in defending freedom or US patriotism offends please use the delete
key to avoid it. Most all these posts are clearly marked 'Non LSR or 'war' so
they should be easy to spot and delete to protect yourself from them.

Dave Dahlgren
Proud to be an American and very grateful for those who put their life on the
line everyday to protect freedom.