RE: Iraqui support

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Iraqui support
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:01:13 -0600
Thanks, Scott,
Russ, #1226B

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Scott Cowle
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:51 AM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Iraqui support

   I just finished talking to a former student of mine who is Iraqui and
living in Bagdad.She is here in Canada right now because of the war. Her
husband is staying in Jordan. She told me the Iraqui people fully support
the American efforts but are afraid to show support for fear the Americans
may not fully disarm Saddam's regime.By the way all the windows were blown
out by an American bomb landing nearby and there is an unexploded bomb on
her street. I do not lie, she said they all can accept this as the price of
freedom. So you can be sure the American efforts and sacrifices are
appreciated.     Scott - Mopar makes it, I break it!