Re: Fred Larson

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Glenn Freud
Subject: Re: Fred Larson
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:47:05 -0700
The official cause of death will probably be pneumonia, that's what required
the hospitalization.

According to his wishes, Fred's body will be cremated.  There will be a
"Celebration of Life" for Fred in a month or so when Mary Lou is up to it.

She will need your love and support in the future.  At the present there are
plenty of friends and family to help her.  We lost a good friend, an artist
in many ways and a racer's racer.

Wes