Weight and Weight Location

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Ron Gibson'"
Subject: Weight and Weight Location
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:04:43 -0600
"trailers"!

Absolutely, Neil. I like to call it the "Weather vane Effect". That avoids
a lot of the discussion about CP and how to figure it out. Just got to keep
the pointy end of the weather vane pointed into the wind.......CG would be
the swivel point.........
Skip (getting better all the time! 2.5 weeks left before I can play with
the racecar)