Aero for Dummies!

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aero for Dummies!
From: "Bill Pokey Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:48:17 -0500
Ok just got back from spending all day in 2 wind tunnels. Learned a lot
which I will share after Maxton. Was sitting in one of the montoring rooms
noticed a book with  a different and new approach at explaining automotive
aerodynamics. In thumbing through it, I was  surprised to see very detail
drawings and explainations. This is an ultimate guide to someone like me
with very little aero knowledge. I asked what the engineers at the tunnel
thought of it. They refered to it a "The Dummies Guide to Aerodynamics".
This web site is the only source I know of for it:
http://www.carstylingmag.com/carstylingmag/default.tpl?id1=3&startat=1&--woS
ECTIONSdatarq=3&--SECTIONSword=ww

One word of warning it is written in 2 languages, Japanees and English. The
translation is excellent, not the usual hard to read type of translations.

Bill

Wait till you here the story of the seven post rig and how it relates to
suspension on the salt.