Re: East Texas Camaro at Maxton...

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: East Texas Camaro at Maxton...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:05:49 -0600
Dick Seriously there are a number of malady's that could be described by
that statement....  lets look at a couple...

First off under lots of RPM your fuel delivery system may simply have been
at it's peak.... and you drained the float bowls... ( this cause's an
amazingly lean condition that does really ugly things to plugs )( pull them
out and sneak a peak)

You might have run out of ignition as well.... but as I recall it's a HEI?
and if it is I'd rather doubt that's the problem....

just a couple of thoughts.... K