BNI International Runs

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BNI International Runs
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:40:46 -0400
Glen & List

If I entered an H/BFCC Comp Coupe (as an example of an SCTA approved class)
and it was capable of setting the FIA International class record - for
arguments sake it would be in FIA Category  A - 1 - Class 6 (thats 4 stroke
supercharged 1100cc to 1500cc automobile) - would I get to run under the
SCTA/BNI International part of the the SCTA World Finals Meeting?

Would it matter if the car was in SCTA H/FCC or FIA Cat A - 2 - 6?

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England

ps,  An MG holds the FIA blown record at 245mph and Lincoln Mercury the
unblown at 138mph.