FW: Bonneville Pro s/w

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bonneville Pro s/w
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:32:04 -0700
Hi Dave,

The products look good and pretty comprehensive ... my comment on the price
was more a comment on my budget than the product price point. I'm running a
low-budget 2-wheel project, and have a restricted amount of funds (wife)
with minimal sponsorship.

I say spam away ... and thanks for the links. Anything that can help us all
is good.

Dana