Welcome to the list

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welcome to the list
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:04:34 -0500
Hey Mathew.... welcome aboard.... we are all about dumb questions... it's
just the level of ability some of us bring to the task that stand us above
the others....

To post to the list here simply send an e-mail to land-speed@autox.team.net

To reply to an e-mail posted on the list you have to delete the last few
lines of the original e-mail.... or the dang thing won't get out to the
list.... long story why but surfice it to say that it's perferable to edit
out some of the original e-mail so as to not waste space on the server.

Glad to have another Brit on the list.... we've been getting pretty worn out
with only Malcolm to beat up...  Feel free to come to any of our events....
if your really lucky maybe I can get you arrested in Laurinburg....

To learn about the semi infamous Laurinburg 16 you can go to the archives
and search for information  the means to get to the archives is in the
bottom of all the e-mails that go to the list.... it's a wealth of
information on many subjects...  but even if something is written in the
archives your still most welcome to ask the group the same question...

Again... we are about content rather then prose.... in other words we don't
care if you can spell.... we want to hear what you have to say....

Keith ( looking forward to whatever you have to add.... take a second and
tell us how you got interested in LSR )