Re: New Member - Mathew Sanchez

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: New Member - Mathew Sanchez
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:10:43 -0500
See Mat.... there you go... now you know why we beat him up....

here on the list we avoid politic's and religion.... but sexual oreintation
in Malcolms case my be included for the purpose of degrading any or all
credibility he might have...

He keeps ranging on and on with this babble bout FIA.... oh shoot
nevermind... you can only do so much with lower class society.... by the way
did I mention he was the perpetrator of the greivious acts against society
that got us all bout thrown to the gallows in Lauringburg.... Yes you read
that right the Gallows....  good thing they was no tar availble.....
whew....

Now for the Modified Sports Wheelbase.... it maybe extended out to 130" ..
( get Malcolm to put that in imperial pints for you ) and the top maybe
chopped.... you simply can't modify the the body aft of or below the
cowl....

It's almost a special construction car.... but not quite...

Keith