Re: Can't get my car to run right

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Can't get my car to run right
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
Is your tach workingright?  I had put mine back on the wrong terminal when I
put my car back together.Double check all of your wiring to be sure it's tight.
 Make sure nothing is grounding out. Check the order of your spark plug wires
one more time, this time with somebody else to help you.  It's amazing how many
times you can make the same mistake and not realize it.Dick J

Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu> wrote:I need help fast . My 440 Duster
has a coil, ballast resister, mopar
distributor(electronic) and Msd box. The car runs but the car has absolutly
no power. The coil was bad so I put in a new one. Last night I was driving
the car, it started to backfire through the carb then it stopped doing that,
it runs on all eight cylinders but no power. Any ideas- one week untill I
leave for Maxton and right now the car ain't even close to being ready, now
this- I feel as low as the crsppy weather we have today! Scott