Re: FIA costs and what it really costs to race

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: FIA costs and what it really costs to race
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:49:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2003 3:20:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

<< Joe Amo wrote:

 > that IS NOT about the minimum that it can be done for,
 > it may be the minumum that you or the FIA would do it
 > for :) >>
Joe It's OK for an association to ask for more money, if they need it! Not if
they say a particular participating group needs help! Such as the poor
people, the rich people the smart people or the dumb people! We are a
camaraderie of racers with the same rules for all! That's what makes it fun!
Jack