Re: Heat that oil

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "tom sarda" <sardatech@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Heat that oil
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:20:34 -0500
Keith Turk wrote
> For those of you who don't know Tom Sarda... I'll kinda introduce him
> here... it was Tom and John that Started the ECTA and gave us all a
> place to race...

Keith, thanks for the intro. Tom I've heard your name from John and would
like to pass on a greatful "thank you" for your part in ECTA being here. Hope
to meet you someday. If you don't mind Tom, I'm interested in the oil being
heated to 300 degrees...
What is the normal operating temp of the oil in these cars during
competition?
And what do you consider a breakdown(or damaging) temperature of both
synthetic and standard motor oil?
Todd Dross