Hall of Fame balloting

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hall of Fame balloting
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:41:28 -0700
List, The vote counting for the Hall of Fame has been done.
Historic car.................Redhead
Presently running car....Sundowner
Motorcycle.................Eric Vaughn
People who have contributed in and for dry lakes racing........
Chris & Ed Shearer, Ted Frye, Clem Teabo & Don Clark, Joe Law, Chavin
Emmons and Ermie Immerso.
People from the past........Gray Baskerville, Noel Black & Bert
Peterson, Keith Black, Bob McGrath, Ed Donovan, Pete Dean.
Manufacturer....Ken Enderle
Historian..........Glen Freudenberger
    I hope I have spelled the names right, if not, let me know. Anyone
can submit name or names of people to be voted on next year. I know we
must have overlooked someone.     Doug Odom in big ditch