RE: Stories

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: Stories
From: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:29:10 +0100
Tom,

I think putting stuff like this out into the ether is great. A lot of
stories don't get told and are eventually lost forever which is a shame.
I read the "The Pierson Coupe Story" and looked through the various
pictures you have up on the site, awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. For me, to date,
reading stuff and looking at pictures is as close as I can get to it but
one thing is becoming crystal clear. I have to get over to the 'Great
White Dyno', not just for the cars but also to meet some of the people
who make it what it is. All the best to you and your sons for all your
passes this year.

Thanks, Mat