try a tractor?

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: try a tractor?
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:27:30 -0700
Now THIS is calendar we've needed for some time.

I wonder how many volunteers I would get for a LSR version? Instead of
shovels, wheelbarrows and chainsaws we could use cowlings, fuel cans and ice
chests. I'm told that beefcake looks good with a little salt.

Think of money we could RAISE for Save the Salt!

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

      New nude calendar featuring farmers reaping controversy in Sweden

      STOCKHOLM -- A new calendar featuring nude farmers is reaping a bushel
of controversy in Swedish agricultural circles.
      But the argument is over market share, not decency.

      A national farming organization which presented a similar, hugely
successful, calendar last year, is worried that the new version made by a
local group of farmers could rival the original.

      "They're surfing on our wave of success," said Ann Linden, one of the
creators of the national 2002 calendar.

      Linden said the first version, featuring waist-up, black-and-white
photographs of nude, young farmers in farm settings, was designed to change
the image of Swedish farmers as "grumpy old men with hats."

      Linden said her poster boys were "attractive guys about 25-30 years
old, who breed chickens, cattle or work in forestry."

      The 7,000 issues of the calendar quickly sold out, with additional
orders coming in from the United States and Germany. A new calendar is
planned for 2003, Linden said.

      The success was not lost on a group of farmers in Rimbo, a small
community about 50 kilometres north of the capital, Stockholm.

      They decided to make their own calendar, but in colour and a lot more
risque, said one of the farmer models, Anders Saeterli. The calendar will be
sold at a farm fair in August.

      Saeterli said he and his colleagues posed nude behind a number of
strategically place farm and forestry implements, including shovels,
wheelbarrows and chainsaws.