COOL MAN ! Look what I found for ya'all to-day !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: COOL MAN ! Look what I found for ya'all to-day !
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:14:38 +0000
Didja even need to know EXACTLY what size some nut, bolt, pin, or
fastener was so you could solve a fit problem when you were building &
designing sompin ?

Well boys, whilst doing some online research in that regard this morning at
work,

I found a GREAT source for ANSWERS !

Click this link, -and take it from there.

I downloaded and printed most of the more popular and relevant pages,
punched 3 holes in'em and WallaH !    I gots me a ready reference for every
project I gets into from now on

LINK:
http://www.coburnmyers.com/html/technical_dimensional_specifications.asp

Shazamm!

Enjoy,..

Signin' off,-it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"
                                 ...STILL in exile, in So-New YaWK