Car Prep for impound.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Prep for impound.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:33:10 -0500
you know Malcom's comments about designing a car to be turned around in an
hour has some merit...

I know the next car will be All about maintenence.  won't have much to do
with ease of building it as much as ease of working on it...

The Camaro is in the process of getting ready for the end of the month up at
Maxton... and it's really a pain in the butt to work on sometimes... sure
would be easier if the body came off and stayed in the trailer until it was
time to race again...

Randy Dupree has just built that Comp coupe out of a Fiat body and it does
just this... he was out there in his shop playing with the head on the
engine and with the body work gone the car was totally accessible front to
back....  I'm going to design that into my next one...   it's just to easy
not to .... especially when you get to pick.

Keith