Re: Non-LSR, but noteworthy

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Non-LSR, but noteworthy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 05:30:43 -0500
Do I see an official Sunset?   Cause I think there's a Moon a rising....
hmmm

I guess you would have had to been there....

Flying along in the middle of Texas in a flight of  7 Cobra's and someone
asks when Official sunset is.... so everyone is digging thru thier flight
information pubs trying to sort out this question when one of the aircraft
breaks off and flys past the formation with Ham firmly pressed against the
glass of the front seater...  Sooooo there ya go.... the moon was up early
that day....

Keith ( and why yes I wasted band width on this... LOL )( keep in mind the
front seat of a Cobra is less then 32" wide and rather cramped with all the
gunnery stuff )