Re: Rich Fox and the list

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rich Fox and the list
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:26:34 -0700
Keith;   Thanks for the nice words. It's apparent Tonya is having a good
effect on you.                                                I'm having a
lot of fun with the Plymouth and one goal is to get people to decide to do
whatever they would like to do. Who cares what everybody else is doing? If
it looks like fun, do it.             Rich