Re: Todd's Mini bike ( not much LSR... and dang little common

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: Re: Todd's Mini bike ( not much LSR... and dang little common
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:04:24 -0500
Now I'm just trying to figure out why he's trying to impress Tonya. hmmmm
Man do I feel like yesterday's trash! hehehe

t-30 minutes to my northern departure for child pickup & subsequent
southernly drive. Wish me luck with the holiday traffic madness!

Y'all keep your fingers crossed that the 20% chance of rain goes somewhere
else. It's about damn time I get to ride this bike of mine down the track!
Maybe I'll haveta find some other guy to try to impress myself! hehehe

Murf

Isn't it really funny that Todd won't see this till he gets home! (I'm so
mean!)