Non-LSR request

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LSR request
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 07:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
For the past few years, there's been an email floating around the cyberspace
which is a story about a teenage boy who was told in school that he had
freedoms and rights, and didn't have to be a slave to chores around the house
any more.  His dad replies that it's fine, he doesn't have to do any more
around the house, and then goes into how he's not going to give free meals
anymore, and will charge room rent, and healthcare, and car rental, and
whatever.

Does anybody have a copy of that email that they can forward to me.  I need to
make a point with my freedom-seeking teenager.

Thanks

Dick J

In East Texas