Crunch Time Already

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crunch Time Already
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 03:20:03 -0600
List,

Dont know about anybody else but I am already feeling the pressures of the
inevitable "Crunch Time." I just this weekend got the new body work mounted on
the project bike Kawasaki ZX6. I got most of the electronics mounted, fuel
pumps, batteries etc etc/. The new fuel tank is getting reworked to clear the
rear tire. Cant mount the nitrous bottle until I get the fuel tank back
because its going to be a tight fit. The rest of nitrous system is mounted and
ready to go. Still have the air shifter to deal with.  Once all that is done
and rest of electronics arrives ill be able to actually get it all wired. And
make a few passes at the drag stip to make sure all systems are operational.
There just isnt enough space on a small bike to get all the stuff I want on
there.
Then tear down and get the turbo system mounted and make sure that works.
Getting plenum made as we speak. Then work out the bugs in that hopefully
before speedweek. Im sure that will be "Hell Week".

Just so much to be done and I already feel the pressure.

what about everybody else?

Jonathan