A Hot Tub in a car Trailer? May-Maxton

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Hot Tub in a car Trailer? May-Maxton
From: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:48:28 -0700
This was one fun event. Everything was there from a Fiat 600 to Clem's
diesel truck. including a hot tub!! Leave it to Keith and Tonia to have
a full size six person hot tub in the trailer. And I have pictures to
prove it.

My fifteen year old, 6'+ grandson hung on to every word he heard. His
Mom is probably going to kill me. Keith taught him how to pack a chute,
change gears in QC, and ride a pit bike.

I met some of the neatest people I have ever met, anywhere and even
heard a couple of great jokes. Grib was right across the way from us. I
have never heard a six cylinder Buick sound like that.

When I get my pictures sorted out, I'll post them and send out out a
link so you can all see them.

Bob Denton