Re: Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:12:29 -0500
Ya know Dick when I graduated and was showing my independent adult ways I was
given my indepentent adult bill for rent. Sure they couldn't make me do
chores but my parents also didn't have to "let" me live there! If I wanted
clean clothes I had to wash them. If I wanted a clean dish, ditto. Some how
the phrase "There's the door don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out"
is permanently ingrained in my memory. As for the car, that was my payment,
my gas, my insurance, my name. If I didn't have the job or the money then I
was walking. I stayed, I payed... their rent was cheaper then being out on my
own & so long as they were offering me cheap room & board I was staying!
Momma didn't raise no dummy! Oh & we also had a one way door... "you better
have your shit together cause once you move out that's it - ya ain't comin
back!" hehehe Worked ok with me. Made me think about things & make a good
plan. At 20 I bought a condo & moved out. Been going good ever since! Nuttin
like tough love! :D
I do believe I've been refered to as stuborn as a brick as well! Rasing us
girls is fun isn't it? I'm rasing my daughter which I'm sure my parents would
acknowledge as the "payback" child. "I hope you get one just like you" - She
couldn't be any more like me if she tried! God help me through the teenage
years!
Murf