Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:05:39 -0700
Mmmm...all this talk about not being able to reason with a female...the only
non-female in our household questions the NEED to fill half our garage with
a beautifully restored '56 Chevy pick-u. Now who do we call unreasonable?!?
But, I think you can guess who continually wins this struggle. Oh yeah, the
female contingent... that truck remains in the garage where it awaits
Grandpa Keith put seatbelts in it, so Garmen (a.k.a. Carmen or GMC) can take
her first ride in it.

But really, Dick, my dad always told me that there were two ways to lose
driving privledges at the races (and I did anything to avoid that):
1. Speed outside of the race venue.
2. Not follow the "program" at home.

Maybe something like that will work; its worth a try.

:-) Katie